Friday, July 11, 2008

Our day trip to the DC area

Jamie's Dad (Papa) was in DC for business on Thursday, July 10th so we decided to drive up to the area for the day so we can see him. While Papa and Jamie were both doing work the kids and I hung out with my college roomie Andrea and her baby boy Jack (he's 2 weeks younger then Ava). Then the family drove to meet Papa at his hotel and have dinner. Although it was a short visit we had fun. Ben used Papa as his personal playground as seen in the photos below.


Ava, Jack & Ben. Please notice that Ava's head is 2x as big as Jack's. Thank goodness for c-sections...I don't I could have handled a regular birth with my kids and their HUGE heads.


Ben and Ava playing on Papa's hotel bed.


Ben was standing on Papa's hands and jumping off onto the bed.


Weeeeeeeeeeee.


Papa and the kids.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Man our kids are cute